Building buzz on Facebook can be tough, time-consuming, insert-your-reason-here. Whatever your excuse is, I have compile a list of ways to build your buzz and increase your fans. I will keep it short and simple.
1. Keep posts short. Under 80 characters have a 30% conversion.
2. Post on Thursdays and Fridays. Why? Because people are working less; perhaps. Studies shows that people are using social media more often on those days. By posting on these two days, you have a 18% higher engagement.
3. Photo and status post work well. Photos have a 53% high click through.
4. Have a clear call-to-action. Each post should lead your fans to do something…click on link, visit this web page, donate, or watch this video.
5. Sell softly. You don’t want to sell direct or aggressively. It doesn’t work well. You want to engagement with your fans first then sell softly.
More on building buzz on Facebook next week.